Turbo Technics introduced the VSR Mk3 core-balancing machine in 1999, following 15 years’ production of the previous model. Within months its clever design and many unique features became the talking point of the turbocharger industry. Following worldwide acclaim, and the only VSR (Vibration Sorting Rig) to meet full factory approval by Garrett, KKK (3K BorgWarner), Holset and IHI, the machine soon became regarded as the accepted “Industry standard” for repair businesses and aftermarket re-manufacturers.
Core balancing is the method required by turbo manufacturers to ensure that a repaired turbocharger meets quality standards. The Turbo Technics VSR balancing machine offers a 100% quality control system which both measures and corrects turbocharger vibration throughout the entire speed range, from zero up to 250,000 rpm. This ensures quiet turbocharger operation and a longer service life.
Following many years in production, the Turbo Technics VSR still remains the most advanced and universally chosen turbocharger core balancing machine available. A programme of continuous development builds on this winning formula and maintains a competitive advantage over rival machines. Greater computer processing speed, network integration and an even brighter touch screen are just a few recent improvements.
The VSR range remains as future-proof now as when it was first introduced. The Turbo Technics programme of introducing accessories for new turbocharger models ensures VSR customers remain fully updated. Today, accessories for over 200 different turbocharger models are available.
So why is the Turbo Technics VSR balancing machine so much better than other rival machines?
- Fastest balancing speed – up to 250,000 rpm
- Widest range of turbine housings – now compatible with over 200 different turbo models
- Highest air efficiency – up to 75% less compressed air consumption compared to others
- Manufacturers’ approval – Full approval by Garrett, Holset, KKK & IHI
- Quickest model change over – just 30 seconds to change model
- Easiest to learn / operate – 2 days training at extra cost.
- Measurements in pk-g – corresponds to manufacturer’s data
- Stored balance data – open in standard MS Excel spreadsheet
- Direct to printer output – customer printout proves the quality of turbo rebuild
Turbo Technics provide after-sales and technical support direct from its UK headquarters. Each machines and its components is warranted for a period of 24 months. Electricity and air supply specifications are available upon request.
To request full information on Turbo Technics range of VSR Core-balancing machines please contact VSR Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 1604 432989 or Fax: +44 1604 769668
The ONLY VSR fully approved by the following turbocharger manufacturers:
3K BORGWARNER TURBOSYSTEMS (KKK)
ISHIKAWAJIMA-HARIMA HEAVY INDUSTRIES CO (IHI)