Turbo Technics celebrated 40 years of design and innovation in turbocharger technology with a celebration event at Donington Park Circuit on 30th August 2021. Shared with Tunerfest Midlands and Time Attack, the event showcased a fantastic variety of TT-powered vehicles, with a track session convoy run and a chance to ‘stretch the legs’ for some. Driven by Geoff Kershaw, the TT Focus was on track running in the Time Attack Club Pro class.
The whole team had a really special day, made all the more memorable with the support from our partners, customers and Turbo Technics team, past and present.
A big thank you to everyone that joined us in celebrating our 40th Anniversary over the Bank Holiday weekend!
Congratulations to our winners
- Best Presented Contemporary – Michael Southcote
- Most Intriguing – Merv Griffiths
- TT Choice – Raymond Lau
- Geoff’s Choice – Gary Lloyd
- Best Presented TT Kit – Marc Petty
- Most Original TT Kit – PJ Byrne
- Overall Best in Show – Raymond Lau