UPDATE THAT THIS IS NOW SOLD
A chance to own a unique car – ideal for track-day use. Available as a rolling chassis, as some parts have been used or separated.
Built for sprint/hill climb use in 1995, from a new shell. This was never a road car and has never been registered.
In the hands of Geoff Kershaw, this car has held and still holds many class records.
- Body shell – Mk I Cosworth 3-door hatch. Full roll-cage. Modified for 17” wheels, and lowered. Reinforced floor. Plastic windows, heated screen. Kevlar bonnet.
- Suspension – Completely re-designed and fully adjustable McPherson strut suspension at the front. Re-designed trailing arm suspension at the rear with revised geometry to eliminate rear-end steer. Ball jointed all round, with Koni adjustable dampers.
- Front Uprights – Cast aluminium front uprights with taper roller bearings.
- Brakes – Front brakes removed. Rear brakes – sliding calliper with solid ‘Cosworth’ discs. Twin master cylinders with an adjustable balance bar.
- Steering – electric power steering based on Corsa C steering head. New steering wheel.
- Electrics – Wired for lights and indicators. Full instrumentation (no speedometer)