After the success of the S270 and S280 turbochargers, the S290 is the logical next addition to our range of offerings for the Mk7 Fiesta ST, completing the line-up with a greater focus on track and competition use.
||Approx. Peak Horsepower
The S290 unit has been designed to support a genuine peak power output of at least 400bhp, but in such a way that this output is repeatable, and the reliability of the unit isn’t compromised. To achieve this, it has been necessary to develop a number of new components, and combine them with proven components and systems from our extensive range of parts.
Here is a reminder of the full spec:
- T36 spec billet compressor wheel
- Anti-surge ported compressor housing
- K16 sized turbine wheel and shaft upgrade (various designs in test)
- New bespoke turbine housing (large scroll)
- K04-to-K16 converted journal bearing system
- New large-pad 360° thrust bearing system
- All components of Turbo Technics’ own design and specification
Further to the preliminary testing, we can now confirm that our main testing programme is due to run in late November.
For more information and to be kept up to date with testing progress and release dates, please sign up to our mailing list.